Azad Theatre Group Lucknow
AZAD THEATRE GROUP LUCKNOW
Theatre acting has integral importance in a youth’s life. It lets the youth learn and improve the basic facts about acting. The youth will perform on a live stage without much guidance from the casting directors, directors, or producers. The basic facts and teachings of a theatre will help the peers to get a step ahead of success in acting.
Azad Lucknow Theatre was first established in 1984 it is owned by Mr. Kamal Aktar and is located in Lucknow. Any peer who hails from Lucknow itself can directly join the academy. The main principle of this theatre academy is to provide good knowledge and guidance to the youth through a very minimal amount of fees. Many other theatres charge more money to teach the youths about their acting career but it doesn’t go the same with this academy.
· 1-year course includes 4 plays which fees is about RS 12,000
· 6 months courses includes 2 plays which fees is about RS 6000
· 3 months course includes 1 play which fee is about RS 3000
Apart from these courses, they will first train those youths by giving them some workshops and in 1-2 months they will give them a practice of plays which will finally go to the production house. They will train the youths by giving them regular exercises, about diction and 9 moods of acting which will help them to act in any role either in films or serials.
TIMINGS OF THIS ACADEMY-:
· 11 AM-1 PM for the first batch
· 2 PM-4 PM for the second batch
· 4 PM-6 PM for the third batch
· 6 PM-8 PM for the last batch
Any youth can join any one of these batches
· Filling up the form is mandatory and the fee is Rs 100
· 3 passport size photos are a must
· Any government identity which includes an Adhaar card is a must
· Covid certificate is also mandatory
IMPORTANCE OF THEATRE ACTING-:
Doing theatre before giving the auditions in Mumbai generally helps the youths to gain more knowledge about acting. Theatre acting also helps the youth to develop confidence in themselves to achieve much more heights of success in their lives. Let’s have an outlook on how theatre is so important and how to face the camera confidently-:
· Gaining knowledge for any acting course makes the youth more confident to face the camera.
· Theatres are helpful as the youth needs to perform in front of many audiences which makes them confident to face the camera.
· Developing skills and improvisation of every youth’s talent helps to make them face the camera confidently.
· Being energetic and positive towards every role also helps the youth to be confident in front of the camera.
· The more youth will practice their performances and their roles, the more they will be able to face the camera confidently.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THEATRE AND CAMERA ACTING-:
· Expressions-: In Theatre acting, one cannot zoom out on their performances and watch them rectify their mistakes or help express their emotions by entertaining with them. On the other hand, in camera acting, one can watch out to see their performances repeatedly on-screen and rectify or express their emotions.
· Takes-: In Theatre acting, youths get only one take to act their role out and impress the audience with their outstanding performances. But on the other hand, in camera acting, every youth gets multiple takes if not acted perfectly. They get several chances to make their performance more sophisticated.
· Stamina-: In Theatre acting, every youth needs incredible stamina to perform on bigger shows and to be a successful stage actor. Performing one or two shows per day, multiple nights per week, and having to bring out their best during each show is something worthwhile. In camera acting, cameras also do have a life span so if any youth are on a set to work for big films, they must have to work for 14-16 hours, days or even weeks at a time.
Many peers who cannot go directly to Lucknow and give their auditions can give their auditions online mode. The Struggler is a platform where any youth can give their auditions online as this platform leads the youths to get proper guidance through known actors, casting directors and producers. It has offered two forms of courses which includes an online acting course and online audition updates. Through the online acting course, any youth can learn various forms of acting, crack live auditions, and gets feedback from the casting directors quite easily and effectively whereas online audition updates include daily audition updates from the casting directors which leads them to prepare themselves much more efficiently.
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar