Top 15 casting directors in Bollywood
TOP 15 CASTING DIRECTORS IN BOLLYWOOD
There are many directors in Bollywood but among them, there are only a few who are known to be the best among all of them. They are best known for films, web series, web shows, etc. Let’s have an outlook on these 15 casting directors.
· Mukesh Chhabra - He is such kind of casting director who gets work from every director.
· Shanu Sharma – She is best known to be the casting director for Yash Raj Films.
· Shruti Mahajan – Her casting company is located in Aram Nagar and is best known for her work.
· Atul Bhuniya - He is a well-known casting director who gets work from every director.
· Dinesh Sudharshan Soi – He is a popular casting director who is best known for his work.
· Honey Trehan – He is best known for his good behavior towards the youths who comes for the auditions.
· Jogi Mallang - He is a such kind of casting director who gets work from every director.
· Anmol Ahuja and Abhishek Bannerjee – Both of these casting directors are best known for their work in their own casting company Casting Bay.
· Nandini Shrikhand – She is best known for her work which is famous all over Mumbai.
· Vicky Siddana – His way of taking auditions is a bit different from other casting directors.
· Kunal M Shah - He is a well-known casting director who gets work from every director.
· Sonu Singh Rajput – He is a much more popular casting director in Bollywood.
· Sanjay Shukla - He is a well-known casting director who gets work from every director.
· Shahid Hasan – He is a popular and genuine casting director of Bollywood.
· Parag Mehta – He is a well-known casting director whose office is located near Infinity Mall.
CASTING PROCESS OF CASTING DIRECTORS-:
For every audition and selection process of actors, every director must assign a casting director who shall cast the best and most deserving actor for a particular role. The casting director takes auditions of each youth and finally selects the youth for a role in film or television series. Let’s have an outlook on the process of casting directors of their casting process.
· Casting directors go through with the storyline of the film and assume the number of characters.
· Whenever a youth gives their introduction video, it becomes easier for the casting director to select the youths for the auditions depending upon their age, height, and appearance for different roles.
· Casting director sends more than 5 options of youths for a particular role to the director.
· For every character, the casting director takes auditions of every youth.
· Casting director shortlists the confident and positive attitudes of youths who seem to be very much towards their performance.
· Casting directors also consider the actor's availability, fees, and the amount of box office buzz they are going to create.
· Casting director's role is to know the talent that’s out there so that they can attend theatre productions and graduation shows to spot potential actors.
· Casting directors also organize auditions of every youth and look at their headshots, demos, and reels.
· They present a selection of youths to the producer and directors and together conclude with their final decision.
· The Casting directors also involves in negotiating actors’ deal points or conditions which they put into casting advice notes or deal demos.
· Finally the production team draws up the actual contract with the actor’s agent and this sums up the casting process.
Many peers who cannot go directly to Mumbai and give their auditions can give their auditions online mode. The Struggler is a platform where any youth can receive information online as this platform leads the youths to get proper guidance through known actors, casting directors and producers. It has offered two forms of courses which includes an online acting course and online audition updates. Through the online acting course, any youth can learn various forms of acting, crack live auditions, and get feedback from the casting directors quite easily and effectively whereas online audition updates include daily audition updates from the casting directors, leading them to prepare themselves much more efficiently.
For more information, feel free to visit our website www.thestruggler.in
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar