How to protect yourself from fraud casting director?
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FRAUD CASTING DIRECTOR?
HOW TO APPROACH CASTING DIRECTORS?
If any youth has a dream of pursuing a career in acting they must move to Mumbai first and give auditions. For giving auditions, every youth must approach the casting directors of Bollywood. Let’s have a look at how every peer can approach the casting directors of Bollywood.
· Make a list of all the casting directors who live in Mumbai and send your profile video to each one of them.
· Youth also can directly visit every casting director's office and give their auditions.
· Youths must interact with the casting directors depending on their behavior or other work. If they are busy, the youth must not disturb the casting directors which might result in not being able to get work.
· Every youth must frequently visit the casting directors so that get noticed by them. Once the peer gets noticed by the casting directors, every youth will get easier to get work in Bollywood.
· If any youth has ever played any role in college or any acting institute, the youth should send their performance video to the casting directors to make them impressed by their performance.
HOW TO SHARE MY PROFILE WITH CASTING DIRECTORS?
Youths after deciding what profession they want to choose eagers they in how they will get work in Bollywood. For getting selected for auditions by the casting directors, every youth must send their profile to the casting directors. Let’s have an outlook on how every peer will send their profile to the casting directors.
· Youths can share their profile with Captain Bhavesh on his WhatsApp-6388420361
· Youth must share their name, age, height, experiences, current location, mobile number, and languages in their profile video so that they can easily get work in Bollywood.
· Youths must also make an introduction video to the above-listed things.
· Youths must share a video while being very confident about their performance without fumbling.
· Photos shared by every youth must not be edited. It must be real and natural.
· Youths can also share their profile videos with different casting directors namely Mukesh Chhabra, Shashi Sumeet, etc.
HOW TO IDENTIFY FRAUD CASTING DIRECTORS?
In this era, many kinds of frauds for different kinds of activities take place. In a city like “Mumbai”, there are also many frauds that happen every single day. Many casting directors claim to offer work in Bollywood but they happen to be a fraud. Let’s have an outlook on these on how every youth might able to protect themselves from fraud casting directors.
· If any casting director asks for any kind of payment for giving auditions then the youth must confirm that the casting director is a fraud.
· There is nothing like a security deposit to give auditions or get any role in movies. If any casting directors happen to ask security deposit from any youth, don’t fall for their words.
· Co-ordinators get 10% of their commission for connecting every youth and the casting director but they get their money after the youth gets selected for the role. So, if any co-ordinator asks for payment before connecting the youth and the casting director, make sure that the casting director is completely fraudulent.
· Youths must not indulge in any agency to send their audition video to the casting directors. Peers can send their audition videos to the casting directors.
Many peers who cannot go directly to Mumbai and give their auditions can give their auditions online mode. The Struggler is a platform where any youth can receive information online as this platform leads the youths to get proper guidance through known actors, casting directors and producers. It has offered two forms of courses which includes an online acting course and online audition updates. Through the online acting course, any youth can learn various forms of acting, crack live auditions, and get feedback from the casting directors quite easily and effectively whereas online audition updates include daily audition updates from the casting directors, leading them to prepare themselves much more efficiently.
For more information, feel free to visit our website www.thestruggler.in
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar