How to become an actor with the help of right online acting course?
HOW TO BECOME AN ACTOR WITH THE RIGHT ONLINE ACTING COURSE?
Online classes have been an integral part of today`s generation. Especially during the pandemic, today`s youth had to attend online classes and give their respective online exams. They got used to the fact that they were much more comfortable attending online classes rather than offline classes. But is it worth stating the fact that today`s generation can also learn acting courses by attending online classes? How can they attend those online classes and how will it be beneficial for them? To discuss the above-mentioned facts, we are here to learn about the pros of attending and the benefits of online acting courses.
· Confined fees:-Though many youths come from a middle-class families, it gets a bit difficult for them to convince their parents to leave their studies in between or a government job/9-5 job to pursue their dream career in acting. Even if they come to Mumbai for offline auditions, they need to spend almost lakhs to find accommodation to stay and spend extras on food which doesn’t happen on attending online courses. In the online acting courses, they can comfortably stay in their respective homes and by paying a minimal cost they can dream of pursuing their career in acting. This gives a huge benefit for the youth as it saves them a huge amount of money and their parents also support them to take this broad step towards an acting career.
· No relocation:- For attending offline courses, our youth needs to shift to Mumbai or other places, and thereafter they need to think about relocation for which they have to leave their comfort zones, their studies, or their job and hence for this parents too doesn’t get convinced. The online acting course acts as a major benefit which leads the youth to stay in their respective places and attend online classes without hampering their jobs or studies by doing the classes according to their own preferred time.
· No extra funds:- If the various peer decides to relocate to Mumbai or other places, He /She has to spend extra cash on boarding and lodging, train fare, etc. It becomes equivalent to the fund which is supposed to spend for the offline acting course fees. The online acting course leads to a benefit of saving this valuable money where you don’t need to spend any extra cash on either train fare/boarding or lodging.
· No leaving of studies/jobs:- To pursue a dream career in acting, youths leave their jobs to relocate to different places. Even after relocating, they search for new jobs to support their families which becomes a burden for them in attending offline courses. As it also takes time to get a new job for a newcomer, and if they get they have to work 9-5 and as result, they won`t get much time to invest in their acting career. The online acting course acts as a benefit in staying in their respective homes and along with the jobs, they can also learn on online mode.
· Online auditions:- If the youth is not able to relocate to Mumbai or other places, He /She can able to give their auditions online mode. Yes, Isn`t that sound perfect? Even many parents have concerns to send their daughters to different places for auditions or training but if they get a chance to give their auditions through online mode, their parents also can support them and thereafter look at their performance and growth. Online auditions generally came more into existence when the pandemic got struck. This leads the film industry to take a bold step in organizing online auditions.
· Value of recalling:- If any youth is attending offline acting courses, He/She might fail to understand the given training at a time as the capabilities of various peers are different in the understanding of various topics at the same time. During online acting courses, peers can download the sessions or watch the same session repeatedly which doesn’t happen during offline acting courses.
· Feedback:- When various youths attend the offline acting courses and also give their auditions, it takes much time there getting their feedback from the casting directors. They think they don’t get much support from them. But through online acting courses, they get feedback on their auditions or performances within a very specified period. The online trainers help them in developing their self-confidence and build their growth by supporting them to a full extent.
Lastly, to boost confidence in every peer, share the struggling and successful story of a renowned Bollywood actor, Vicky Kaushal. When Vicky was a college student, he decided to go for an interview based on an IT job by being well dressed but he was sure enough that he will never be able to choose that profession. So even after getting the offer letter for the 9-5 job, he tore that offer letter in the mid-way, came back home, and announced that he wants to become an actor. He hid the fact that his father was an action director in the fear of nepotism. Without any further delay, he went out of his home for giving auditions and after getting into 100 auditions, finally he got selected for his first debut film, “Masaan”. And now he is a well-known superstar of Bollywood and has done many successful films.
His inspirational story tells us that,” Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts-Winston S. Churchill.”
Many peers who cannot go directly to Mumbai and give their auditions can give their auditions online mode. The Struggler is a platform where any youth can receive information online as this platform leads the youths to get proper guidance through known actors, casting directors and producers. It has offered two forms of courses which includes an online acting course and online audition updates. Through the online acting course, any youth can learn various forms of acting, crack live auditions, and get feedback from the casting directors quite easily and effectively whereas online audition updates include daily audition updates from the casting directors, leading them to prepare themselves much more efficiently.
For more information, feel free to visit our website www.thestruggler.in
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar