How to make an audition and introduction video?
HOW TO MAKE AN AUDITION AND INTRODUCTION VIDEO?
Creating a perfect audition video is very much important as it helps to get good work in a very short period. Audition video helps to cast directors to select the best actor for any role and help them do their best work. There are a few tips and tricks on how every youth must create their audition video.
HOW TO MAKE AN AUDITION VIDEO?
· Creating a good background during the making of your audition video is very important.
· Every youth must make sure they have good sound quality as the audition video needs to be perfect.
· Every youth must be very positive and confident towards their performance while making their audition video.
· Youth must act naturally while performing for an audition video.
· Having peace of mind during giving any online audition helps to impress the casting directors.
Giving a self-introduction and preparing it soulfully is a must. Self -introduction of every youth is a very vital part as it depicts the overall impression of the youth. Every youth must know how to prepare and deliver their self-introduction in front of the casting directors or the production house.
· Having a positive attitude and carrying good confidence is worthy of pleasing any casting director. A positive attitude brings a drastic change in every youth to show how much confident you are to be able to showcase your talent and skills in front of everyone.
· Answering all their questions politely regarding yourself is mandatory.
· Showing your right and left profile is also very vital.
· the First impression of delivering your self-introduction without being fearful is what matters the most.
· Being well-dressed plays a major role during the self-introduction part.
· Carrying a good portfolio of yourself is necessary as it creates a good impression in front of the casting directors.
AUDITION PROCESS FOR BOLLYWOOD MOVIES-:
Every youth urges to move to Mumbai and perform their skills and talents in front of the casting directors. Youths give their auditions in front of many production houses and casting directors but very few of them and the deserving ones get selected for various roles in the films. Let’s have an outlook on how the youths can crack the Bollywood auditions for getting work in Bollywood films.
· Sending profile to the casting directors is mandatory for all the youths. Every youth must click a decent amount of their photographs without editing them and send them to the casting directors. The selection of youths is also incomplete without their monologues.
· Youths must introduce themselves in a very proper way and they need to approach the casting directors.
· Youths must ask smart and crisp questions about the character they will be auditioning for. This way the casting director will find out the way that the aspiring actors are quite serious about their profession.
· Youths must learn their lines before the auditions thoroughly as it helps the casting director to get impressed. Before delivering every dialect in front of the casting director, youths must be verbally prepared for it.
· Youths must be respectful towards the casting director and other crew members of the production house. There must be a breach of boundaries between the casting director and the aspiring actors.
· Aspiring actors must use their accounts smartly as whenever the casting directors see the youth profile, he/she automatically gets selected. Social media accounts help them to do their research and thereafter the casting director sends their teams to audition those youths.
· Aspiring actors should not message the casting directors incessantly as the youths think that if they keep buttering the casting directors, they will land the role someday. Those greeting card days are gone.
Many peers who cannot go directly to Mumbai and give their auditions can give their auditions online mode. The Struggler is a platform where any youth can receive information online as this platform leads the youths to get proper guidance through known actors, casting directors and producers. It has offered two forms of courses which includes an online acting course and online audition updates. Through the online acting course, any youth can learn various forms of acting, crack live auditions, and get feedback from the casting directors quite easily and effectively whereas online audition updates include daily audition updates from the casting directors, leading them to prepare themselves much more efficiently.
For more information, feel free to visit our website www.thestruggler.in
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar
Blog writer- Ms Nandita Dhar